How can I license your music to use in my media royalty free?
- Download an mp3 for free and try it in your project
- Once you decide to publish your media donate:
- $10 for 1 royalty free song license to publish in your media
- $50 to license all the songs on the site royalty free
Click Here to donate
Do I have to credit you?
- No you don't have to credit me if you donate
- If you want to you can say "Music by DanoSongs"
- For IMDb productions click here to credit me
Is royalty free music - free to use in my project?
- No, royalty free means a one time donation when you publish a project
- After that there are no more additional royalties or payments
- The music is free to download, listen and try out in your media
Do not for profit projects, schools and students have to donate?
- No please contact me for a pro-bono license
Can I edit the music to fit into my media?
- Yes you can
If I donate for one song can I use it in multiple projects?
- Yes you can use the tracks in all your projects
I don't use PayPal, how can I donate?
- Other than paypal I only accept check
Can you provide wav, stems or other types of files?
- No the music is provided "as is"
Can I sing, rap or play over your music and release it via digital distribution?
- No this music is for background on videos, podcasts and other media
- You may not release my music on CD Baby, TuneCore or similar services
I am getting a copyright notice that is misidentifying your audio, what do I do?
The safest easiest thing to do is:
- Take my audio out of your media and don't use it
- Let me know the details so I can take action if needed
Not recommended, but if you have no choice:
- Dispute the claim by showing them the license
- If that does not work contact me and I'll help if I can