How can I license your music to use in my media royalty free?
- Download an mp3 for free and try it in your project
- Once you decide to publish your media donate:
- $10 for 1 royalty free song license to publish in your media
- $50 to license all the songs on the site royalty free
Click Here to donate
Do I have to credit you?
- No you don't have to credit me if you donate
- If you want to you can say "Music by DanoSongs"
- For IMDb productions click here to credit me
Is your music free?
- Its free to download, listen and try out in your media
- You need to donate to actually use the song in your project
Do not for profit projects, schools and students have to donate?
- No, contact me for a pro-bono license
I don't use PayPal, how can I donate?
- Contact me to send check, money order, cash, ebay or amazon gift card
Can you provide wav or other types of files?
- The music is provided "as is" in an mp3 format
I am getting a copyright notice that is misidentifying your audio, what do I do?
The safest easiest thing to do is:
- Take my audio out of your media and don't use it
- Let me know the details so I can take action if needed
Not recommended, but if you have no choice:
- Dispute the claim by showing them the license
- If that does not work contact me and I'll help if I can