Where can I listen to your music easily on my device?
- You can stream my music by clicking these links to YouTube, Spotify, iTunes and Amazon
- Also search danosongs on Napster, iHeart radio or your favorite music service
How can I license your music to use in my non-commercial project?
- Click FREE to download and try in your project
- Non-profits, schools, students and personal projects can use the music on this site at no cost when crediting "Music by DanoSongs"
- I appreciate tips when you use the music
Click here to tip me
Can I license your music to use in media that is used commercially?
- I no longer offer new commercial licenses
- The commercial license is still valid for any songs downloaded or licensed before April 17, 2021
- You can still download and use any song(s) you have previously licensed
I recommend using music from PremiumBeat for commercial projects
- PremiumBeat offers over 20,000 tracks from many composers
- They provide a huge variety of styles, multiple payment methods, subscriptions and several affordable license options
Click here to listen to music from PremiumBeat
I can't find the music I'm looking for do you have other tracks?
- All my available audio is on the home page
Click to listen to more music on Soundstripe - 10% off with code DANOSNG10
Can I use your music in multiple projects?
You can use the music in whatever projects you need to for as long as you like
Can I edit the music to fit into my media?
Yes you can
PayPal does not work for me - how else can I donate?
Thank you for wanting to donate however I only take PayPal
Can you provide wav, stems or other types of files?
The music is offered "as is" I don’t provide other files
Will you sign a release, legal form or provide other paperwork for my project?
I only use the license on this site
Can you supply me with an invoice?
I only use PayPal for ecommerce records please keep your PayPal receipt as reference
Can I sing, rap or play over your music and release it via digital distribution?
- No this music is for background on videos, podcasts and other media
- You may not release my music on CD Baby, TuneCore or similar services that enroll audio in content id programs
I am getting a copyright notice that is misidentifying your audio, what do I do?
The safest easiest thing to do is:
- Take my audio out of your media and don't use it
- Let me know the details so I can take action if needed
Not recommended, but if you have no choice:
- Dispute the claim by showing them the license
- If that does not work contact me and I'll help if I can