How can I tip you?
Can I use your music on social media for free?
- Yes you can use my music free on IG and YouTube if you tag @dan.o.connor
- On TikTok you have to click 'Add Sound' and search danosongs
Where can I listen to your music easily on my device?
- You can stream my music by clicking these links to YouTube, Spotify, iTunes and Amazon
- Also search danosongs on Napster, iHeart radio or your favorite music service
How can I license your music to use in my non-commercial project?
- Click FREE to download and try in your project
- Non-profits, schools, students and personal projects can use the music on this site at no cost when crediting "Music by DanoSongs"
- I appreciate tips when you use the music
Can I use your music in my IMDB project for free?
- Yes if your indie film or other media will be on IMDB you can use my music free if you credit me on IMDB
- I understand that most indie IMDB projects do not recoup costs so I consider this non-profit use
- My page is imdb.com/name/nm3681213/
Can I license your music to use in media that is used commercially?
- I no longer offer new commercial licenses
- The commercial license is still valid for any songs downloaded or licensed before April 17, 2021
- You can still download and use any song(s) you have previously licensed
Can I use your music in multiple projects?
You can use the music in whatever projects you need to for as long as you like
Can I edit the music to fit into my media?
Yes you can
Can you provide wav, mp3, stems or other types of files?
The music is offered "as is" as wavs or mp3s. I don’t provide other files
Will you sign a release, legal form or provide other paperwork for my project?
I only use the license on this site
Can you supply me with an invoice?
I only use PayPal for ecommerce records please keep your PayPal receipt as reference
Can I sing, rap or play over your music and release it via digital distribution?
- No this music is for background on videos, podcasts and other media
- You may not release my music on CD Baby, TuneCore or similar services that enroll audio in content id programs
I am getting a copyright notice that is misidentifying your audio, what do I do?
The safest easiest thing to do is:
- Take my audio out of your media and don't use it
- Let me know the details so I can take action if needed
Not recommended, but if you have no choice:
- Dispute the claim by showing them the license
- If that does not work contact me and I'll help if I can